Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!

BEFORE:AFTER:

I spent the day packing up my apartment and getting ready for the big move. I already packed my car down with one load and will come back on Thursday for the rest, with my parents. I couldn't do it without them! I can't believe it, in 2 days I will be walking on stage to accept my college diploma, who knew? As excited as I am about graduating, I can't wait to be a bride! It is the most exciting time of my life!

This past weekend I got to go and hang with my BFF Callie and a new friend Caitlyn, we drove around and looked at Christmas lights and do I have something to show you!?

This house may not look like much and that is because of my bad photography. Three houses on one block synced all there lights to blink to the beat of music. What makes this so special is that you could tune your radio into 89.9 and listen to the music inside your car. So cool!
Take a look at this!!! Whoa!!!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw it! Like the other houses, you could tune your radio into a station, but instead of Christmas tunes you hear....The Grinch! Yes, they have a screen set up and you could tune into 89.9 and bam...you're a mean one Mr. Grinch!
These crazy, non-ba-hummbugers also had a Santa that sang and dance in the front of their home! I gave him a smooch. Gotta show Santa some love!

Whose ready for some Winter Wonderland questions?

1. What are you most excited for this Christmas season?

Moving into my new home, with my unofficial/official in our minds, hubby Josh! I can't wait to organize and make our little home our own! Btw, anyone know of any cheap-o, stylish chair out there? If you do, please let me know!

2. Any Christmas traditions? Hot cocoa before bed? Reading the Christmas story? Do tell.

My family, not really. A few years ago we tried to read The Gift of the Magi, but everyone fell asleep as my dad was reading it, so the tradition died there.

3. Christmas dinner? What's on the menu?

My mom usually makes a traditional dinner, but a few years ago she made a shrimp and grits dish that I have loved ever since. My favorite!

4. What is your least favorite Christmas song?

I think it is called "Christmas Time Is Here" it is at the beginning of Charlie Brown Christmas and I think it is the saddest, most ba-hummbug song of them all.

5. How does Santa land on the roof without waking everyone up?

I have no idea. He's a pretty crafty fellow, that Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment