Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Have a Holly Jolly...Well, sorry I'm late!

What can I say? I am the worst blogger on the face of the planet...and honestly, it could be getting worse! Josh and I may not have Internet at our home so there is the possibility that we will not be having daily/weekly/monthly posts in the future. Which I am very sad about! I love my little blog! If by some chance I am able to keep the blog going I am thinking of changing the name. Josh and I are extremely interested in DIY projects, if you haven't noticed from most of our posts. I am thinking of changing the blog to more of a duo name rather than an uno name. What do you think yea or nay?
Here is a recap:
Josh and I had a fantastic Christmas! There is still more to come, but what it all boils down to is our families are awesome. Josh gave me an iPod touch...we both made this semi-deal to not spend a lot of money, which we both strayed from. I got J a blue ray player, but I was completely shocked by the amazing iPod touch. So far I have have all my music uploaded (which is a wonderful gift in itself because I have been having to pick and choose what music to listen to because of the limited space on my old iPod) and four apps (facebook, twitter, urbanspoon, and weather bug). Needless to say, I'm addicted. Thanks for an awesome gift J, I love you!

Next, was the shock of the century, my parents bought us a brand new TV! WE are thrilled, blessed, and moved by the love shown to us this holiday! I would love show you pics of the TV but, it's all packed away for the big move. So the big reveal will have to be after we get settled. Here's what is on the schedule for the J and K express:

1. Moving to MO on December 27 (aka Today!)

2. Put Casa DE Blackman together December 27-31

3. Christmas with the Blackman clan December 31-January 2

4. Run back by Casa De Blackman for a quick touch up -January 2-3

5. Travel back to Magnolia for the wedding January 3

6. Let the BlackScrogg extravaganza begin! January 4-8

7. The BIG day January 9

8. Honeymooners--Carnival Fun Ship? Here we come. January 9-17


9. Return, and so life begins! January 17-the rest of our lives!
I'm living a crazy life right now, I have programs to finish, our home to set up, and one more round of Christmas, but I can't wait! I hope everyone had a holly, jolly Christmas! Here is my favorite picture from the holiday.

This is Josh and my sweet, little, niece Ava Gracie right after we started Bed Knobs and Broomsticks, I guess it really didn't interest them.


NEWS:

I am no on Twitter! Feel Free to follow me! @kelseyblackman

No comments:

Post a Comment