Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Mom...

I know I have been a terrible blogger the past couple of weeks, but this week I am making an extreme effort to change my ways! I have been so crazy busy, that I have had no time to blog about anything, but J and I are going to begin doing some DIY projects pretty soon and I can't wait to post on those! HOORAY! Ok. So. Today's is totally about my mom...Today is my mom's bday! She is too funny, I think my mom is like a cartoon character, she always seems to find ways to make me laugh. From cookey stories about her job to her random comments that don't have anything to do with our conversation, she's great. What is even funnier is slowly....but surely I am becoming my mother. For example, yesterday J and I had our first meeting with Kevin, J's pastor who is counseling us before we marry. We spent A LOT of time discussing our parents and we had to describe our parents and each other's parents. This is what J wrote about my mom:

"Goofy, Joyous, Funny, a little spacey."

I absolutely died. I was like I feel like I am my mother made over completely. Which I guess...I am. I love you Mom! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


We love you mom! Oh and...GO JV CRUSADERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment