Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Top 5 reason to take a cruise.

Top 5 reasons everyone on the planet should take a cruise!

This hat. I love it on J, I couldn't convince him to buy it, so I had to settle for a picture instead. But, how cool does he look? Smooth, like Old Blue Eyes!These are the coolest! We actually got some pretty cool ones through out the week! Every night we would move them ever-so-carefully off the bed, they were precious treasures! To us at least.The FOOD. Oh my goodness! This is Josh and I after a night of appetizers ( I think Josh had two), main courses ( I think Josh had two) and desserts ( I think I had two). Our conquest was bold, but there was no victory. The Carnival Victory's menu defeated us, every night. But, we left happy!The soft sand, exotic beaches, takes the number 2 slot...hands down. I loved laying out by the beach and enjoying the sound of the ocean! Josh would go swim and...I would watch him...( I have a slight fear of the ocean). They were beautiful! In Dominica we actually got to walk on a black sand beach, Dominica is an active volcanic island, hence the black sand. Preety Cool!NUMERO UNO!! The number 1 reason you should take a cruise,for any vacation you might be taking in the future, is simply...for the fun of it. It was an amazing time! Plus, it was the first time Josh and I have actually been alone for any extended length of time. I didn't want to leave and that's how I knew our honeymoon had been perfect!

I have found something I have to share. My sister's brother-in-law is a phenomenal writer and when little AG was born he wrote her the sweetest letter; one I know she will treasure for her entire life. Well, with the new addition of Edy Rose he wrote her a letter as well. Guys, seriously check out Corey's letter over at Say Cheese? A blog of sorts, to read the most loving words ever written to a week old, little girl. Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Cruises are lots of fun! We went on a cruise for our honeymoon as well. Enjoy the married life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going on a cruise in March with my parents and younger brother! It'll be my first! I'm getting excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the I'm the only one who hates cruises....maybe that's because we were on the oldest, smallest carnival cruise ship and i was 17 at the time so there was nothing to do....oh yeah, and it got stuck on a SANDBAR on the MISSISSIPPI RIVER!!! so we were on it for a day more!! sounds fun??? no...brown water, mean staff, and we weren't allowed to touch anything, including the food! except the stale hamburgers....boo!

    ReplyDelete