Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

3 Reasons To Celebrate!

There are three reason to celebrate this weekend!
Reason Number 1:It is FINALLY over! I have exactly 12 hours (in college) to go before I am offically a public relations, strategic communciator! Whooo hooo!!!! I can't even explain how blissfully happy I am! Now that school has finished, I have a few weeks before I begin my Graphic Desing class. Today, my mom is comming to pick me up (If you didn't already know, my car is gone...see post below.) and we are heading to Magnolia, I am hoping to find a new car with a resonable price tag. Let's keep our fingers crossed. I am really wanting a Honda Civic so maybe the cards will fall in my favor.
Reason Number 2: I can finally start putting the love and devotion into planning Josh and mine's wedding. I haven't had time to sit down and really make plans so I am exstatic that school is out. More planning and organizing! I hope to get a wedding book soon! Josh is already ahead of me, he already has our honey moon planned (we're taking a cruise) and some of our excursions planned! Ah! I am so excited!
Reason Number 3: It's mother's day weekend! Everyone celebrate your mommy! I have an especially wonderful mom. Very few people have a mother like mine, she is a doll. Many mothers talk in circles, laugh at their own jokes, and watch Lifetime. But not many mothers, have an obsession with Pat Summit, listen to new artist such as Ingrid Michaleson and Imogen Heap, while holding on to the oldies like Fleetwood Mac and The Beatles, have seen EVERY episode of Law and Order SVU and ER. And, only one mother, could be a mother to me. So here is to my mother! Donna I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment