Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

May's Wish List

It's a late night post. J went to bed early so, it looks like it is an evening with Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet. But, I thought since today still is May 1st, I thought I would post my May wish list. Just a few things, and not quite so out-landish this time!
1. Oh Joy! is one of my favorite blogs, they post such great products, really interesting and original. I found these suitcases a few months ago and just fell in love with them. I love the floral one.
2. Now, my favorite Fossil watch has died and so I have been looking for a new watch. In one of my bridal magazines I found Griffin and Cooke watches, you can pick out the face and then buy bands to change out. I love it...my favorite face is the simple white, my favorite bands are: solid- pale blue, strip - purple and white, my favorite check is...ofcourse, the green, and I like the plaid number 1 . Check these out! There my favorite watches now! I am wanting one so bad, I need a new watch and these are especially cool.
3. I found these in a wedding magazine as well, but I think they are the most adorable wedding toppers by Goose Grease on ETSY, there so fun! Plus you can customize them to look like you and your groom, I would love to see the what J's and mine would look like! Check them out here, you can also make your own family.

4. Finally, if you know me well enough, you know that I love the movie "Penelope". I have wanted to own this movie so bad for a long time. I plan to add it to my DVD collection soon. Check out the trailer and the movie, it is a classic.

Well, that's all for the latenight post! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment