Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Can you believe it?

Today, yes today, is my last day of classes! Can you believe it? I am on my way to my last semester of higher education (on the bachelor level)! It so exciting! But, unlike many of my friends (Josh) I don't get to have a fun summer of wedding planning and searching for cool home ideas. I am in two classes this summer, both of them will be extremly interesting but, I am bummed that I will be in a class room everyday during the week this summer. I am taking to courses, one for my major and one for my minor; Graphic Design 1- this will complete my Fine Arts minor and Ethnics in Media - just one more notch on the "major" belt.
Well guys, it looks as if the Bug is gone, may she rest in peace. It is like loosing a friend, I became so attached to that car. But, I couldn't have driven it for the rest of my life so I guess now is a better time than never, or atleast that is what I keep telling myself, I'm trying to stay positive here.
Also, I need your help! I am looking for a wedding planning book! My mom already has one...does anyone else see something wrong here? But, I need one to right down all my ideas and take snippets of articles and pictures that I have gathered inspiration from. J and I want our wedding to be really natural and warm. We have some ideas that could make it that way, but they could be a little pricy. But, we do have some really great music planned and fun food and cool cakes!
Tonight at BCM we are having a party that involves food and a slippin' slide! Your more than welcome to join us! Now, I'll leave you with one of my favorite songs, hopefully it will be on our wedding playlist, fingers crossed. Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. media ethics sounds interesting I bet you have that with edwards. He is a good teacher I had him for Images of minorities in the media last summer, which is an excellent class.

    I know what you about losing a car but I got a much better one it's an SUV It's a Pontiac Aztec I haven't named it yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...this is really nice...don't know if you're looking for something like this, or just a notebook:

    http://giftnapper.tamretail.net/SelectSKU.aspx?skuid=99024164

    much love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's the author's website!

    www.planningaweddingtoremember.com

    ReplyDelete