Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Momma E!!

I am so excited for today, I love Earth Day! I hate that I will be inside most of the day working on a research paper. Yuck! It's such a beautiful day. I am so jealous, all my roomates are going to watch "Earth" in Imax tonight, I am pretty sure that "Earth" is play off of BBC's "Planet Earth". I have seen all of the "Planet Earth" episodes and "Earth" looks pretty much the same. But, regardless, I bet it will be spectacular. Did you know, that if you attend "Earth" at your local movie theatre today, a tree will be planted in your honor? Preatty neat huh?So in honor of Mother Earth I am wearing all environmentally friendly close today, I plan to eat all my meals with fresh produce, and spend more time on my bike. I usually ride my bike alot, but today, I want to ride it everywhere, so if I have to do go to Wal-Greens, I'll ride there. But, just in case I have to go the distance, my little car is pretty Earth friendly. I am so excited to spend some time out doors today, what do you plan to do for Earth Day! Get out there and celebrate her, the Lord defently made the most glorious planet of all for us to live on. Check out the trailer for Earth, I find it very moving and one of my favorite bands composed the song playing when the little bird jumps from the tree. It is very climatic.


Pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment