Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hello Blogging World.

This is my first post as a blogger and I am so excited to write it! Greetings, my life has been especially interesting lately. Let me begin by telling everyone that I have been dating Josh Blackman for close to two years, and yesterday, April 3, 2009 he asked me to marry him. I said yes! We are so excited! Josh was very creative with his proposal. I have been talking about starting a blog for a very long time, (btw, the name of my blog and the style of my blog will most likely change often for the next few weeks, until I get it perfect.) and Josh created a blog that he wrote the sweetest message on. After I read the message, he talked to me for a few seconds then got down on his knee and asked me to marry him. He is so perfect! I love him dearly and am so excited to begin planning our wedding. I hope everyone sticks with me through this crazy process and welcome any help and suggestions, so feel free. Here is the link to "Josh's Blog" , feel free to go take a look. Have a good one1

1 comment:

  1. oh, what a sweet thing for you to remember years from now! It was good seeing you again today, if only for a few seconds! Congratulations to you...I wish you many years of love and happiness! (of course who wouldn't be happy around Kelsey?) lol
    Sylvia
    ps: I started a blog at the first of the year...it was my new year's resolution to myself...it helps me keep up with things for my scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete