Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lefty Loosey


I am a Lefty. I have been a lefty my whole life. Not only do I write left handed, but I do everything with my left hand. I lead with the left side of my body, I usually turn towards the left, and I reach for things with my left hand. This is the burden I bare, ( Honestly, I consider it a quirky trait.) simple tasks have become an annoyance. Most can be fixed with an easy rotation of the object or adjusting it to my liking, but they are still a pain. Behold! I have found the cure for the lefty lumps! Lefty's in San Fransico is a store especially desinged for people who are completly, with out a doubt, left handed. I hope to visit this store soon. My favorite items are the left handed coffee mugs, left handed notebooks, the left handed oven mit, and the left handed watch! Supper Neat! Feel Free to check it out. Have a lovely Wednesday, it's beautiful out!


Lefty Watch, very cool.

Lefty Oven Mit.



Lefty Note Book, this is a brilliant.

This is my favorite, it is a coffee mug with a bunch of famous lefties. Whoopi Goldber, Marilyn Monroe, Helen Keller, Benjamin Franklin, and Kermit The Frog, just to name a few.

By the way, these items and more can be found on the Lefty's Website.

1 comment:

  1. Question, why would you need a lefty oven mit? Just joking... Love you!

    ReplyDelete