Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

White shoes, white tights, and white hats

Oh Friends...what a day...what a day. I am so thankful to be back in my little cozy room. Josh and I have had such a busy weekend. But, it was so much fun! How was your weekend? I hope everyone had a blessed few days off. Friday, was the most perfect day of my life...I think every girl feels that way on that special day. With everything that happened Friday afternoon, I couldn't wait to get to southern Arkansas to see my parents. Josh was so sweet to drive, after driving a near 28 hours for the total weekend. After going to dinner and visiting a few friends, we flew, and I mean flew, to Magnolia. As a result of our criminal activity (speeding), Josh was pulled over and given a ticket. The little booger put a damper on our evening so we decided to hit the hay pretty quick after arriving. Saturday, Josh played in a basketball game against my dad's VSM team and today we went to church at First Baptist. Thankyou to everyone for your loving and warm congratulations, Josh and I felt so blessed. We finally made it back and Josh headed home (Missouri) about an hour ago. I am just too sad without him. But, eventhough I am sad, my favorite time of the year started today. It's EASTER everyone! My favorite holiday and time of the year. My dad is such a fun guy, to this day I still recieve an Easter basket. Everyone in my family (including my 30 year old brother -in-law) gets a fun little basket every year. I laugh sometimes when I think about my former easter outfits. I always wore my new pair of white shoes for the year, my new white tights, and my new dress. I am so thankful that the flat white hats with the elastic bands when out of fashion. I always remember those being so irritating. Anyway, I am still learning how to manage my blog. I just figured out how to use my blog reader, that was a moutain I finally conqured, and now I am working on making my layout really POP! Suggestions and advice are needed and wanted! Have a nice sunday evening! Here are some pictures of our weekend at home!


Josh and I decided to go for jump!



I like this picture, eventhough you can't see our faces.






Before the ride home, which we maintained the speed limit the whole way.



My bestie, Brooke, bought me my first Bridal magazine, I have already tabbed tons of stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment