Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh Geeze...

Hello everyone! These past couple of days have been a couple of days to remember. I went to see Josh this weekend, because I missed him, pretty simple reason. When I was driving through Missouri, I wrecked. It happened so fast and this is basically what I remember happening. There was construction on the road, no shoulder, my car drifted, hit gravel, spun around 3 times and backed into a ditch. What a ride?




Right after my wreck...I was disstressed.

It was the fastest sequence of moments in my life. I am so thankful for the Lord's protetion and Josh. Josh flew down from Columbia and picked me up. He took such good care of me; he got me medicine, some tea, and comforted me. I just love him! Anyway, I had an amazing weekend...really! Josh's parents met us for dinner at the Pear Tree, it was delicious. Then we had sometime to chill and relax, Josh got me medicine for my soreness and then we went to sleep. On Saturaday, some of Josh's family came over for a "Congratualatory (not sure on the spellng there) Lunch" followed by an evening of good food and Monsters vs. Aliens. (By the way, that movie was hilarious, or at least I though so.)



Our Congratulations Lunch, so nice.




We stopped at an over look on the way back to Little Rock, Josh was being a goof. Go figure. I love it.

Align Center

Our shadows.

This weekend was a roughy. But, Josh made it amazing for me, I am blessed beyond my dreams. Check out this beautiful song by Missy Higgins, it's the live version, but I love it. Also, the greatest video I have seen in a long time, if you know me well enough, you know my love for my little, black, bug-eyed fish, Sir Lanchester Beauregard. So this video was the perfect thing to lift spirits, have a laugh, and know that there are other fish lovers out there. Even if they're only 3 or 4. Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video was SO funny... oh my gosh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow girl! What a weekend!?! Very cute video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelsey...your poor car!! I miss it already! Love the pictures...you and Josh are just so sweet together!

    ReplyDelete