Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Inspired by the Underdog

I'm so sorry about my lack of blogging. I have had zero time for recreational fun! But, I have had an amazing past few days! How about you? What have you been doing?nEaster weekend was a-maz-ing! My favorite holiday! Josh was so sweet, he called me on Easter and said:


Josh: Hey girlie!


Me: Hello! Happy Easter!


Josh: Happy Easter to you too! It's your favorite holiday!


Me: You remembered!


Josh: I always remember!


It seems very little, but things like this mean the world to me. Anyway, enough mushy gushy. On Friday, I spent most of the day cleaning and working at my appartment, before I left for Magnolia. When I got into town Dad, Mom, and I chatted for a little bit before hitting the hay. Saturday was another day of relaxing and that night I went and dyed eggs with a good ole' friend, Ahna. Follwed by more bonding with my best friend from high school, Julia. It was so lovely to be surrounded by old friends on my favorite holiday! Sunday was cold, wet, and yucky. But I enjoyed my Easter lucnch followed by my Easter nap like I always do. Sunday evening, I went to my parents church and enojoyed one of my favorite parts of worship. I love...LOVE choral music. The Sanuctuary Choir sang so many beautiful songs, the Lord moved in a magnificant way. It was such a blessing.


Yesterday, my dad called me to look at my sister's blog, which you can find here. On her blog was a video that I just fell in love with...it's a lady on "Britain's Got Talent". Now, this lady looks a little awkward and strange, not what you would expect for a serious contender for the title. But, she blew everyone away. Check it out here! Then, Josh told me about another underdog who won Britain's got talent by a land slide. His verson of Nessun Dorma moved me to tears. Beautiful. I'm always routing for the underdog, so, hats off to Susan Boyle and Paul Potts. Here are some pics from my easter weekend! Have a great day friends!
My Easter Eggs I dyed at Ahna's, I have become more fond of just dying the eggs a pretty color and leaving them plain. I do like the blue glitter one towards the bottom though.
My Easter Basket, or Easter Vase, My dad went for something a little different this year. I think it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment