Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pizza Rolls and Left Over Mac n Cheese

Hello! Here is a re-cap of the past couple of days. On Friday, I went and watched one of my favorite little guys play in his baseball game. Brock, was too cute...I mean...he was really tough and strong in his catching gear, it was so intimidating. I am an advid sign maker, so ofcourse when the occasion arises for a sign to be made you can count on me. This sign was a little sloppy for my taste, but I was so glad to wave it in the air for Brock.


What a good looking family! Karen, Brock (a.k.a. The Punisher) and Ben Maddox.


Today was filled with siminars, giggles, meeting new people, and fun all around. Today, BCM went to Impact 2009. I am so thrilled with all of the information I have been given. Great Info. Thanks IMPACT 09! ( I really need you to picture hearing this in an NWO announcers voice).

Well today is a rainy day, ofcourse; "April Showers Bring May Flowers". I love cuddling up with my big, furry blanket and watching my favorite movies. A good hot cup of tea and some cookies make it the perfect package for me. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? If I had my choice of movies it would be these. My favorite.

My favorite movies! Here's Links to all the trailers! Pillow Talk, Bella, Casablanca, Peter Pan, The Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe and Prince Caspian, Pride and Prejudice, Big Fish, and Twilight.


Have a great Sunday everyone! I hope the Lord blesses you!

1 comment:

  1. ok
    1. I really really love your blog because I like knowing what you do since I can't see you enough.
    2. I still need to see Bella.
    3. On rainy days I like watching movies too and cleaning.

    ReplyDelete