Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Welcome back stress...I sure have missed you.

O goodness, it's crunch time everyone! I am so stressed and I have a fever blister to prove it. I have never had one, but there is a first time for everything. I am happy to report that I only have one BIG assignment left! Sadly, this assignment is a seven page research paper. Ugh! So tomorrow I will be in the Library's computer lab, third row, sixth computer; if your bored, please come by for a chat. Well, now starts finals time, I'll be up with my trusty thermocare full of warm coffee, good jams, and my favortite books in the world...text books. Speaking of jams, here are some good ones. One of my favorite artist Adele, she has a great voice, a great presence, and a cool style. Plus, this video is really creative and fun! I hope you enjoy it. I'll leave you with an exerpt from my favorite poem, it describes exactly what I wish I was doing instead of studying right now. Have a splendid Thursday!



"Birches" by Robert Frost
Earth's the right place for love:I don't know where it's likely to go better. I'd like to go by climbing a birch tree and climb black branches up a snow-white trunk toward heaven, till the tree could bear no more,but dipped its top and set me down again.That would be good both going and coming back. One could do worse than be a swinger of birches.


Wouldn't it be nice to be swing from these right now? Sounds fun to me.



1 comment:

  1. I had a fever blister last week 'cause i was stressed! i totally understand! *muah* much love!

    ReplyDelete