Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Monday!!!

Today...Oh...Today! I had every intention of waking up and going to the gym to run, it is a beautiful morning you know. Well, when I was making my daily dose of oatmeal, I turned on the T.V. and BAM!!! One of my favorite movies was on so...now, it is a quick blog, Metro Cafe, and running. In the mean time, I plan to do some research and finish up a presentation. Yesterday, I regestered at The Knot. It is a website for soon-to-be married people and it is full of helpful hints on planning your wedding. According to "The Knot" I am so far behind in wedding plans, that I might as well give up. Thank goodness, Josh and I already have ideas for our Save the Dates and music for our wedding. Whooo Hoooo! Oh, by the way, Our wedding will be January 9, 2010, if you don't have any plans, please join us. I guarantee good food, good music, and good chats. Did you know that on January 9, 1793 Jean Pierre Blanchard made the first balloon flight in North America? I think it's pretty cool. I hope everyone has a lovely Monday, here is a picture of Josh and I at one of my favorite places. The top of Pinnacle Mountain. So pretty.

Also, here are some tunes you could check if you want. One of my favorite songs by Ray LaMontage, check it out, here is "Shelter".

No comments:

Post a Comment