Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

My Wish List.

I hate doing laundry. My laundry basket is so big, this allows my clothes to just pile up and up. I am now working my way through 4 loads of laundry, I know its unbelieveable. You know what really blows me away? I have been able to make it, with plenty of clothes, and still have 4 loads of laundry to wash. I am angry with myself, that is ridiculous! Anways, I'm of my soap box, I have seen a lot of bloggers do a daily, weekly, and montly wish list. I think I will just stick to a montly, (that is, if I can remember to make a wish list every month). One of the fun things about making a wish list is that it is just that, a wish list. So here are a few of my wishes. What are some of your wishes?

Look at this glorius peice of technology. This is a BIG wish.


How fun is this little jewel? I'll never own one and I have made peace with that, but how fun is it to look at?
As I have said before, I hate laundry. This little beauty does some amazing tricks.

I love...LOVE...American Apparel T-Shirts. So comfy.

This is the best perfume I have smelt in a long time. It's fresh, femine, and light.

I have wanted one of the these for a long time. It is a Starbucks Venti Tumbler. It is double layered so your drinks stay cooler longer. Brilliant!

I will own a vespa. I have talked to Josh and it could be a possiblity...eventually.

2 comments:

  1. I can sooo see you on that Vespa. Hope you'll give me a ride : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear Miracle...its my favorite too!!!
    Casey

    ReplyDelete