Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

My Internet...STINKS!

Ok...Ok...I know I said I would Blog soon with pictures and everything and I still plan to do that but, I have no internet at my apartment so I am going to give you a quick update.
1. About two weeks ago...I GOT A NEW CAR! Yes, I found a new one. I am so proud of it. Guess what it is? A VW Beetle, haha! Two Beetles back to back. Gotta love it! Josh found it for me, checked everything out and we bought it. But, now, there is an oil leak. Please pray that it is nothing major.
2. Last weekend J and I got to spend a little time with the Hale's. It was amazing! So much fun to hang out with my sis, Graham, and ofcourse little Ava Grace. Ava and I played dress-up, play-dough, throw all the books and fake fruit on the floor, and we waved at each other for about twenty minutes. Truely, I love spending time with my neice, she is such a sweet, little, goof ball! Plus, her humor is so genuine, if you ever get to hang with AG you should. I recommend it.
3. I had to move into a new room. It was stupid. But, I got it done.
4. I have two new room mates for the summer. They're nice.
5. School starts tomorrow. Grose.
6. CONGRATS Kris Allen!
7. I miss J desperatly.
8. J has a Rooster hanging out in his backyard. Strange.
Well that is really all that has happened in my life these past couple of days. I hope to have pics and a non-oil-leaking car soon. I'll leave you with a great song, it gets me really pumped up! I really can't understand what they're saying...but I have loved this band for ahwile and am dying to get some more of their music..we've been apart to long! Mom, you are not gonna like this, it's too modern for you. Also, my favorite moment from the American Idol finale, lets just say...Kara is awesome. Oh! and I want you to have the privledge of reading a text my mom sent me, it is just a little glimpse into our relationship.
Prolouge: My mom was texting me about my car wanting to find out the latest news. I answered all of her questions and then she began to tell me about her day.
Mom: Well 2day I drove up from church and a dead possum was laying in the yard and buzzards were on it. I moved it by shovel 2 the woods. It was heavy.
Me:Mom! You crack me up! Well you got your work out!
Mom:No kidding! Buzzards r big close up! They did not attack but they watched close! All I can figure is it fell out of a tree.
Have a good memorial day!

No comments:

Post a Comment