Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

What a Saturday!

I have spent most of the day looking for cars. No luck. But, hopefully I will find something in the Sunday News Paper. Tonight, my mother and I have watched "Because I Said So",which I love...I must add it to my DVD collection soon, "Message In A Bottle", which is the most depressing movie ever, and "Bed of Roses", I forgot how much I love this movie. So our evening has been filled will sappy movies, I just know J is going to be so excited about that! Not. Anyways, I had a wonderful time hanging out with my mom, I always do. We spent most of the afternoon looking at cars, then we came home and died of laughter at the ABC show that is similar to those Chinese obsticale course shows. I can't remember the name of it, but it was such a blast getting to laugh histerically with my mom.
I found this sweet, little bag today, I have kind of being looking for a new one. I have carried the same Kavu bag, which I have loved, for awhile now, and I am wanting a fun summer bag. But, I bought a clutch a few weeks ago for $10 dollars, I'll never do that again, just not me. But...my favortie clothing store, J.Crew came through for me, it's the perfect color too. Next time I got to see J I am going to stop and see if they have it in stock. Maybe on sale! That would be splendid!
Have a wonderful Mother's Day everyone! Here is a song I have been loving as of late. It's fun!

1 comment:

  1. was the show wipeout? Heather and I watched that a couple of times it was really funny.

    ReplyDelete