Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Late night blogging!

It's a late and I cannot sleep. This is the MOST frustrating thing for me. Everyone is asleep but not me. So what is a better way to pass the time than blog. I think it's the best thing to do! Today, or yesterday, was my sister and brother-n-law's sixth wedding anniversary. Isn't that great?



Check these two out on their wedding day! What a good lookin' couple! I can remember the first time I met Graham Hale. Leslie brought him home to meet my parents and he was so polite. He brought my Dad and Mom a gift basket and he knew that my mom loved coffee so the basket was coffee themed. What a thoughtful guy!



Look at these guys now! I am so proud of them! J and I are so thankful and proud that we have such a great example! Congratulations on y'alls anniversary! I can't wait for J and I to say...its been six years...I can't wait to say its been 50 years!

Plus, any two people that can create such a beautiful, giggly, sweet, blue-eyed, smart, and curly headed little girl must have great chemistry and genes!






Well here is something I know y'all have just been dying to see! (Just Kidding) It's my new car, everyone welcome the 2003 Volks Wagon Beetle Turbo. She has stolen my heart! J picked her out for me, isn't she a beauty? I have had so much fun zipping around in her. She has automatic windows, seat warmers, and cruise control (which is nice on those long drives to MO.) What a jewel, I just love her.

Josh has given me his camera so I can grow my photography skills. When I was uploading some pictures a few days ago I found these...I cried, it brought back so many wonderful memories.


This is J and I on our first date! I can't believe it. We went to Rainforest Cafe...I love that place, it's so fun. Then we went and saw "Disturbia" which oddly enough is the title of a hit Rihanna song now. The funny thing about the movie is that we went to see it in IMAX and the movie wasn't made for IMAX so we could see the mics and the equipment through out the movie. This really numbed the "scary" effect.

Oh, the white, Mizzou hat. I love that hat. I really liked him here (still do.), I remember thinking how bummed I would be if he wasn't the one I was going to spend the rest of my life with. Now he is. The Lord has a funny way of working all things together for good. I praise Him for Josh and my future with him.

Everyone have a great Sunday. I have got to get some sleep now. Check out this great sleepy time song, it's one of J's favs.








2 comments:

  1. OMG! Your sister looks just like you on her wedding day! I was like...wait....that's not kelsey is it? at first! Wow! Totally congrats to your sis and bro in law!
    LOVE your new bug! She's so very pretty! Good job picking her out Josh! :)
    Much love Kels...miss ya!

    ReplyDelete