Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

A Fish Funeral is never Fun.

What a weekend! I had such a good time spending time with my parents and watching tons of TV.
Here are my Top 10 weekend highlights:
1. My mom's French Press Coffee, yummo!
2. Watching the pilot episode of "Glee"...hilarious.
3. More wedding plans are complete! Whoo-Hooo!
4. Sleeping in my old room, which looks nothing like my old room anymore.
5. Watching Ava Grace dance to Damien Rice, priceless.
6. Comming home with a Sam's Club cooler bag full of: Arizona Green Tea, Pierre Carbonated Water, Bolthouse Farms - Green Goodness (it's kind of like Naked juice, but cheaper.) and some Apple and Grape bites.
7. Watcing "You've Got Mail" with my mom. I have a special appreciation for this movie...does anyone know why?
8. Great News! Pushing Daises is BACK! Well, for atleast 3 weeks that is. ABC has decided to air the last 3 episodes this summer! yes yes yes!
9. My mom's goofy sense of humor, she has an exceptional ability to provide laughter even when she is serious as a heart attack. To me, the fact that she his serious is hilarious.
10. Finding out why my car makes a weird noise when the spoiler comes down. A little W-D 40 fixed that right up.

Even though I had an amazing weekend with my family, I came home to an utter tradgedy. My fish, Sir Lanchester Beauregard has passed away. I am seriously upset, the tank looks so sad without him in it. I am guessing he died soon after I left on Wednesday because I came home to a stinky room and a decomposing fish. It was very sad and grose.

Here he is swimming around, the picture quality is terrible and you cannot see his bug-eyes.


This is J and I making fun of Sir Lanchester Beaureagard and Bella. Bella seemed to be a happy fish and if Sir Lanchester could show emotion I would imagine he would have looked exactly like J does in this picture.

Eventhough I had a funeral to attend yesterday, (It was just me, Sir Lanchesters' corpse, and a toilet) the day ended great. I had a good girl gab with Brookey, watching the Kings of Leon perform at the MTV awards, and ofcourse seeing the "New Moon" trailer. It was fantastic. Here is a great song by RadioHead, it's actually my favorite by them. The King's of Leon singing Use Somebody (One of my Fav's.) and the "New Moon" trailer. Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. I like the new pink...still so sad about Sir :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. "New Moon" trailer has got me PUMPED!!! I can't wait!! :)

    So sorry about Sir! :(

    ReplyDelete