Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

BJ and Tommy Stinson

Saturday was a nice day of hiking, reading, and studying. Everything was really nice, the weather, the trails, the music I listened to. Lovely. I am currently having a lazy Wednesday and have spent most of the day working on homework and contacting employers. Please be in prayer about my job situation, it is quite the need right now. Also, I have been working on a lot of school plans, I am sitting on a couple of things that need to be done and UALR is the worst with following through. Whose ready for college to be over? Me. Who is ready to be married living where ever the Lord takes you? I. Who is ready to find a job in a non-profit organization? Me. As you can tell my plans are pretty clear for I want, lets see how they work out. How was your weekend?
Well...everyone knows my obsession with candy. I have the largest sweet tooth. Infact, my favorite part of Willy Wonka is when they walk into the candy room and Will sings "Pure Imagination"(Also, one of J's fav. songs).





My favorite candy. There is somethings so fresh about a good peice of peppermint. I even drop one in my coffee in the morning. Yummy. Infact, the first thing J ever gave me was a peppermint. The first time he met me.



Who dosen't love these guys? Well a lot of people, but I love them. The Fresh Market has a great selection. Plus, they have Watermelon a very "hard-to-come-by" flavor. mmm.





These are always fun! Candy Necklaces! I want to give AG one as soon as her parents say it's ok! There are so much fun to eat, plus they leave a stain on your nevk from sucking on the candy. It's awesome. Not really. But, they are still fun, no matter what.






I love Salt Water Taffy! Again, The Fresh Market has a great selection of taffy.





I love me some Gummy Bears, I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. When I was a kid (I had quite the imagination by the way.) I would make my Gummy Bears dance and give them personalities. I think Gummy Bears should have personalities, it makes for a much more interesting candy expirience.


Well, today I have been watching You've Got Mail, I found it used at Hastings along with Catch and Release. I love the music in Catch and Release, there is Joshua Radin, Foo Fighters, The Lemonheads, and the ever ingenious Death Cab for Cutie. I absoulutly adore the soundtrack and not neccisarily for the songs with lyrics, but also the instrumentals. Beautiful. Catch and Relase is set in Bolder, CO. so the music really fits that atomosphere. The acustic songs are only on the soundtrack and they are played by BJ and Tommy Stinson. Good stuff! Check it out, if you can find it anywhere. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. the lemonheads have a new album coming out soon on the 23rd it's up on myspace now and I'm going to listen to it.

    ReplyDelete