Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Mi Casa

This post will be a little long because I have decided to give you a tour of my penthouse! Not Really. Just my room, small, quant, little room. I am mostly here when I am at home, it's always easier to stay and work here. So, lets not waste anymore time! Let's get started! I know you all are so excited!




This is the best 360 shot I could get. You see, my room is very small, so this picture does a good job showing its' size. But, I love it. It is mine after all. I like low-lighting so usally one lamp is on, I have two for a special photo effect.


This is my night stand. Full of books, a blinding lamp, a picture of J and I, iHome, and my basket full of night time goodies such as: Glasses, Vicks, chap stick, remote controls, the usual.

This is my beddie by, sorry for the blur, again I like low lighting, I think it makes it feel more like home. My bed is so comfy, I could stay in it all day and I am not going to lie. I have.

How about my dresser drawers? Pretty boring, except for the picture of Callie Bullock. That empty fish tank is pretty sad huh? RIP Sir Lanchester Beaureagard.

I figured out that being in a small space, room goes from little to none very quickly. But, I also realized with high ceilings moving upward allows for more space. This is my desk, full of goodies!

Baskets that hold pens, markers, tech. stuff, stationary, and my craft supplies. DVD's, TV, DVD player, picture frames, and a flower arrangment. There ya go.


This is basically my reading knook. I sit here and do homework, read, bloggins, tons of stuff. And yes, that is a yoga mat in the back ground. I
am a complete and sold out yoggie!
Well, that's it! I hope everyone has a great rest of the evening!

1 comment: