Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Whew!

Whew! As I sit eating my very quick dinner, but an Oh so good dinner ( a frozen pizza); I thought I would love to talk to my blogging friends! Hello Friends! How was your weekend? Mine was full of happiness because J was here! Yay! On Saturday and Sunday we hung out with my parents in Fort Smith and played with sweet, little Ava Grace on her amazing new swing set! It was such a blast! Last night, J and I went to worship and then for a walk at the Big Dam Bridge, followed by a nice dinner at Macaroni Grill! What a weekend?
I thought I wasn't going to get to see J until Thursday when I head up there for 4th of July weekend, well I was wrong! Yay! I am heading up tomorrow! Please pray for safe travel to MO and back! I love the drive, but I have been nervous driving it since my accident.
This weekend J and I will be doing some work in the yard and then heading to St. Louis to spend time with his side of the family for 4th of July. While we are up there J and I are going to try to go to the City Museum. It's a museum that is for everyone, kids, adult, grandparents, whoever! But, it's really interactive so I'm really excited! I hope we get to make it over there! Everyone have a great evening and rest of the week! I will try to post back soon! Yay! Celebrate our nations birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment