Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mini Fridge

I haven't spent this lovely, hot, Thursday afternoon writing. After my run this morning I came back to sit down and write a quick book report on Ben Burns, followed by a report on an ethnic television broadcast while jamming to BJ and Tommy Stinson. Both were not too painful so, I finished quickly, which is always good. Boy! Am I excited for this weekend! Here are the top 6 reasons why:
6.Possibly going to the zoo
5.Possibly going to rock climb
4.Swimming with Ethina and Neill
3.Seeing my parents
2.Seeing Ava Grace
1.Josh is comming to visit
Oh it is going to be so much fun! I cannot wait!! Yay! Hooray!
I am surprised at the vast amount of food a mini-fridge can hold. My old roomie Ethina let me borrow her mini fridge so I could keep my food cold. Thanks Ethina! Anywho, I thought I might give you a glimpse into what is in my newly cooled mini fridge.

Get a look at this guy! I mean filled to the brim with goodies! I'll break this whole thing down for you...

Top Shelf: A gallon of Arizona Green Tea, a jug of Bolthouse Organic Vanilla Chai Tea -- it's a protein drink I like to have after I run so really it's more of a protein shake. Relish for Tuna I don't just eat relish, I like it in my Tuna Salad. And last but not least my Britta Water filter.

Second Shelf: Real simple here - eggs, salsa, mayo. I don't like mayo at all, but I like it with my Tuna salad.

Bottom: Milk, Pineapple-Orange Juice, and a pitcher of Arnold Palmer's, I just learned of this drink 2 weeks ago and I am obsessed! I love it! This pitcher was my first batch and I made it for J and I to drink this weekend. I am nervous, I want to impress him with my Arnold Palmer making abilities.

Door top: 2 lemons and 4, I mean 3 peaches. I just devoured one.

Door middle: To Naked juices -- Pomegranate Blueberry and Blue Machine, my fav's. and some mustard

Door Side: This is really meant for holding can drinks, but I do not have any so I put all my restaurant condiments there. Everything from Taco Bell Mild sauce to Louisiana sauce from Popeye's.

Door Bottom: A bottle of Perrier and coffee creamer

It really is a blessing having my fridge in my room, it makes for a much easier transition for getting something to eat. Yay! Thanks E!

What are your plans for this weekend? Anything exciting? I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! And remember your SPF 30!

1 comment:

  1. i love reading your blog! Love you always!

    ReplyDelete