Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fire Fly Studio!

Well Ladies and Gents, guess what? I got a job. A great job. A marvolous job. Yes, I am starting work at the Firfly Studio on July 6th! What is the Firefly Studio you ask? Well it's pottery place where you, yes you, can come and paint and decorate many different styles of pottery to your liking, your style, or to fit the your home. It is so natural and cool inside the studio and the employees are kind and eager to help! If you would like to swing by take the Rodney Parham exit in Little Rock and head towards the Chili's. It's in the shopping center with Chili's, The Crown Shop, Whole Foods and some other especially cool places. Please come by! You won't regret it! Check it out here if you would like to get a very small glimpse into Fire Fly.
Tonight, I am sitting at my computer, eating a turkey and cheese sandwhich, with a Twizzler for dessert and a nice glass of green tea. I started a movie like I do everynight, tonight it was the classic and one of my fav.'s "You've Got Mail". J would say "Girl, you are a creature of habbit." Well it was time to check my email when I opened it and to my surprise I found this...
A gift...FOR ME, From who? Josh. He is so splendily great! He always finds a way to sneek one up on me. But, actually this one wasn't so much of a sneek. He tried to give it to me two days ago but, there was an issue so he had to contact iTunes for some help. I am over joyed and love the CD!A few days ago I blogged about how much I loved the acustic music from Catch and Release...this is THE CD! I have already uploaded and have listened to it! I plan to wake up to "Fritz and Gray Walk the Creek". It will be awsome! I can't wait! Thank you, ThAnK yOu, THANK YOU JOSH! I love you always.
Well it is late! 12:19 Holy Cow! I have been organizing food and moving things around all day (long story) and I am pooped! I guess I am going to lay my head down and try to get some sleep! Have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. what Josh did was really cool. Congratualtions on the new job!

    ReplyDelete