Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I hope everyone is having a great day! It's been rainy today so I have been inside most of the day...bummer. I am worth nothing on rainy days, I just want to stay inside and read. I have two homework assignments that need to be completed and I have just not been in the mood. But, I will start them asap, meaning as soon as I am done with this blog, so really...asaiadwtb (whoa, what if that bacame an acronym?!) But, anyways...I have searched and searched for a wedding planning book after not finding anything I like I decided I'd make my own. The contents are pretty slim right now but, I hope to fill it with lists, calendars, ideas, and etc. I would go ahead and fill my little book with all of those things, but my printer is whack. So right now, it's a no go. But, hopefully soon, very soon! Here are some pics of my little book.

These are the supplies I got to make my own wedding planning book. All of this only turned out to be 22.00 dollars, all the books I saw were over 4o dollars. Ridiculous? I think so.






This is the finished project! I think it turned out really fun! I love checks and mint green so I could help but make it my favorite colors. Yellow polka-dot ribbon, some baby-blue satin ribbon, and a button top of my home made book.






Here is the inside, (with my toes) sorry for the brown stain on the carpet...I spilt some of my bronzer today, I hate it when that happens! I hope to fill it with wedding goodies soon! I already have my calendars made, some lists, I'm working on my invitations and "Save the Date" lists, (thats a constant). And I have thought about making a special section for songs J and I like and want played at the reception. I just can't wait! Its all so exciting!


Check out a song that has been playing on the radio alot lately and is by one of my favorite artists! Have a good day!

1 comment: