Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Men see things in a box and women see them in a round room.

Well today begins another Saturday, I absoulutly love lazy Saturdays. This morning has just been a bowl of Frosted Flakes a peppermint coffee and "Elizabethtown" one of my favorite movies. Which I suddenly cannot seem to find, I'll have to ask my room mates. One of my favorite lines from a movie comes from Elizabethtown. Claire, who is also one of my favorite characters ever, is talking about her personnel interview, and she says "I am impossible to forget, but hard to remember." What a great line? Plus, I have had the Elizabethtown soundtrack since the movie came out, so good.
Elizabethtown reminds me so much of J and I the early years. We talked on the phone every night for hours before we actually met each other. It was so interesting, sometimes I think we got all of our conversations out then because we talked sooo much. It was so fun and exciting, I have told people before I really loved Josh before I ever met him. I knew him so well, just because we talked, all night long sometimes. There is one scene in the movie where Claire and Drew are on the phone and they chat all night. It was so me when I first started getting to know Josh, hilarious. Here is the scene, the classic scene, the best movie conversation ever. I say movie, because I believe J and I had better real-life convos. But, it is very charming! I appologize for the song playing in the back ground, the language is very graphic, I do not think it added at all to the scene. What do you think Ryan Adams or no Ryan Adams?
Well now I that I have blogged about Elizabethtown, tell me, what are you up to this weekend? Here is my weekend plans.
1. Walk around at the Big Dam Bridge...take some pictures, read, hang out. Be outside, my favorite thing.
2. Walk around Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Kind of looking around for J and I.
3. Morning run tomorrow. I ususally take Fridays and Saturdays off during the week, so tomorrow morning will be a great way to start the Sunday.
4. Go to worship, I have been visiting Epoch Church for a couple of weeks and worship starts at 6 p.m. I enjoy a evening worhsip, it's cooler. The temperature I mean.
5. Go for a good bike ride. I haven't been able to ride as much, sadly.
6. Find a new artist. Who is classic. Buy the CD and love it.
Here is a fun song and a funny video! Have a great Saturday!

5.

No comments:

Post a Comment