Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

"To - Do" List

I am so sorry for the delay in post; I went to see J this weekend and did not bring the good ole' Gateway along for the ride. But, I will never do that again. I missed blogging WAY to much! How was your weekend? Well...this will be quite along post because I have realized that I am far behind. As of late, I have been searching for a job, please keep this situation in your prayers. This weekend with J was so much fun, but I forgot my camera, so no pics. If there is anything I would like you to see from this weekend it is J's interpretive dance. He has been watching "So You Think You Can Dance?" and he has his on special take on the interpretive dance the dancers perfromed recently. Hilarious. Again, I will never forget my camera again. On Friday, J and I rode down to Kirksville and spent some time with his family, they are always so warm and welcome. On Saturday, Josh made a pork tenderloin wrapped in bacon, (we love the piggies!), the tenderloin was surrounded by carrots and potatoes, and a side of green beans. YUM! J also took me to Sonic to try the new Bunt Cake Hot Fudge Sunday. I have been wanting to try this for awhile and it was not a disappointment. After J's softball game on Sunday we rode back to Columbia for some "quality time", which consisted of pepporoni and bacon pizza, cheesey bread, lipton tea and a marathon of HGTV shows. We are pretty boring. We might be boring but it was a great weekend filled with good food.
I have been so busy with things that I have not even thought about my June's wish list. It's quite simple this month actually. Instead of a wish-list, it is more of a "to-do " list.
1. To see Josh sooner rather than later
2. To purchase a bag of chocolate ( I have been really wanting something sweet)
3. To learn how to make homemade biscotti, rhubarb tart, and scones as seen on Chez Larrson (one of my top blogs)
4. Learn how to make fresh lemonade from fresh lemons rather than store bought mix. Mainly because I want to have a pitcher of "Arnold Palmer's" always available at J and I's humble home.
5. Fix Printer...must do!
6. Fill wedding book with lists, schedules, calendars, names and numbers
7. Study prices for a French Press
8. Mature my chop-stick skills
9. Still wanting a Griffin and Cooke watch
10. Finda a job ( my most improtant "to-do")
I have been searching and searching for one of my favorite movies to come on television I have a sad report. "You've Got Mail" will not be airing in the next 14 days according to TV Guide dot com. I am so bummed, I always look forward to a cup of coffee and "You've Got Mail". Maybe things will change. Here's a good song by Rocco Deluca, I was just introduced to him yesterday, have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment