Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Our day in a few pictures!

A few days ago J and I finally got to order some of our wonderful wedding pictures! We were so pumped and couldn't wait. After a series of eliminations we finally picked out 6 pictures that we could use our $100 dollar coupon for!About 3 days later the pictures showed up! J and I were ecstatic! I quickly ripped open the box and began placing the pictures in frames through out our house! I was so excited to see our day lived out in our home, it made our marriage seem even more real to me!Here is J (lookin' very handsome!) and his party! These guys were great! At the rehearsal dinner they asked my permission to play a prank on J during the ceremony, to cool. It was so kind of them to think of me! Honestly, I wouldn't have cared if a mule walked into our ceremony, but the fact that they took my feelings into consideration was so kind! Thanks guys!Here are my girlies! Can you believe how pretty they are? I know. My friends are pretty snazzy! My sister at our wedding was very...VERY preggers! I am so thankful that she was able to stand up beside J and I and share in our day! Also, all of my girls had to travel, 3 of them outside of the state...awesome! You guys are my besties and I love you! Now I look at you, all in one place everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment