Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Marvelous Monday

My first day at Firefly Pottery went amazing! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful job, the Lord has blessed. Defiantly. Today, I learned about the proper paints, practiced an introductory speech, kind of...but not really...learned the cash register, stabbed my self with a piece of the kennel, (Which my boss replied, "Haha! Yay! You officially work here"...I had to ask for a band-aide, my finger wouldn't stop bleeding. It was pretty funny.) learned how to glaze pieces of work, and learned how to scrape the pottery. It was such a blast! How was your Monday? Any interesting events?
This will have to be a short post as I am heading to bed, because I have another big day tomorrow. I am going to class at 8:00 a.m., bummer. But, my teacher is really nice and her lectures are really informative. Whoo hoo! Graphic Design 1!! Then I have to run by Text Book Brokers to pick up my text, grab some supplies and finally research some ideas for my first Graphic Design project! What are you guys doing tomorrow? I bet your not going to buy Exacto knives and Spray Mount! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the evening! I will leave with a quick verse that I skimmed through and found today it is from 1 Corinthians, it is short but it speaks bounds. I hope this inspires you as it has inspired me.

1 Corinthians 4:1 - This is how one should regard us, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment