Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I put my new shoes on!

So today I got to cash my first check from Firefly! Yea! I am saving most of it (you'll see why later) but, I did spend a little bit on some new shoes. These shoes I have been wanting for AWHILE and it is so funny that I get them the day after Brooke leaves because she was my inspiration for these shoes!



So these are my new Merrell sandals! They buckle in the back and have a heel cover with the same blue stitching that is is on the top of the sandal. I love my new shoes, they are so comfy! Plus, it was a deal...These shoes were priced $76.00 but, I got them today for $37.00 Whoo hoo! Steal! Everyone should get a pair of these little beauts!




As I mentioned earlier I am saving as much of my paycheck for the J fund. What is this for you might ask? Well guys, it is for J's wedding gift. I want to get him something so great! He has pampered me with the honeymoon and ring of my dreams so I really want to get him a fantastic gift! What do you guys think? Any ideas on the totally awesome gift I should get him?
Today was a fun day, but I am glad to be resting now. It will be really nice to rest up tomorrow for a long shift (10 a.m. - 6 p.m.) at work on Saturday! Even though it is long, I am still excited, I love my job! What are you guys doing this weekend? Well whatever you do please be safe! Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Love the sandals!!!! I have internet here at TSD, woo hoo!!! I miss you like crazy. I have a few ideas, we'll talk later. ;)

    ReplyDelete