Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Mommy-Daughter Time

Sorry for the lack of post the past few days, but I have been in good ole' Magnolia! I spent the weekend with my Mom, we had such a blast, my Mom is...hysterical. Quick recap:
Thursday-Drive home, hang out while Mom went and ate crab legs with Ann, car issue (yes, I have another issue), grabbed a few movies...Last Chance Harvey, Revolutionary Road, and He's Just Not That Into You, we watched Last Chance Harvey
Friday-Get up for coffee and biscotti and a little TV before hitting the pool at Mrs.Tracy's. I read most of the day, sadly just my Graphic Design text. Then we went home and watched Revolutionary Road, depressing.
Saturday-Headed to Texarkana where mom bought a good amount of clothes. She rarely does that and she got some really cute clothes. I also got some really cool things as well. Mom also got the new Amos Lee CD which is a double wammy because I have been desiring that CD for awhile.
Oh...Mom...you're hilarious.











These are my yummy new lotions compliments of Mother! MMM...I suggest everyone invest in these little beauts asap! I love mint lotions, they are refreshing and cooling. The tall green bottle is Mentha Body vitamin lotion by C.O. Bigelow and the small tub is Lemon and Pomegranate (you guys know how I feel about POM) Body Cream, also by C.O. Bigelow. Get some asap! So nice!







This is also a nice gift from Mom this weekend! I have wanted this top for awhile but, can you see the price tag? Look really close. That's right $7.95, doesn't that make it even more worth it! I think so.




Well everyone, this is where I'll spending the whole evening. Yes, no running tonight way to much homework. I have alot of catching to do on my Graphic Design project. What are you doing tonight? Lounging on your comfy bed doing homework? I sure hope not. Have a good night!




No comments:

Post a Comment