Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wedding book and Thank you notes

I have been running around in the rain all day and now finally the sun has come out! But, the rain was a nice addition to the cool weather we have been having. I had to go to Hobby Lobby to pic up some mat board for my Graphic Design project, then I picked up some paper for some thank you notes I wanted to make, wanna see? Ok!


I thought they turned out ok...this is one of my favorite things to do. Making thank you notes, stationary, holiday cards, grocery lists, etc. I love decorating them and making them personal and interesting. It truly is a world of fun for me, I know I am a nerd.
It's kind of the same thing with my wedding book, I now have all the information that needs to be filled out as our wedding plans proceed. Whoo hoo! Take a look!

So here is the front, which you all have seen before...and...an Izze soda, yumm! If you can't tell from my Thank You notes and my wedding book, I love ribbon. Anywho, the yellow/polka-dot ribbon and the blue ribbon keep the book closed and the white ribbon are my tabs to turn to different sections of the book.




This is the "Priorities" section, there are four other sections, color coded of course (it's funner that way) and each ribbon is a tab for a different section in the wedding book. Pretty simple!


Ok so...I love the Toyota Prius commercial so much! I love the people, but I especially love the cover of "Harmony" Whoo hoo! So fun! Check it out here! Well tonight is studying, I have a Graphic Design test on Thursday and I am watching 10 Things I Hate About You on ABC Family at 7. Exciting? You bet your bottom dollar. Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. love love love your thank you notes and wedding book! ADORABLE! :) miss ya!

    ReplyDelete