Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Whoo! Finally Some Rest!

Whoo! Guys! This week has been GO GO GO! My Graphic Design class is quite demanding, I had two projects due this week back to back. In fact, it has been so busy this week that I have been unable to run this whole week and I don't see how I am going to be able to get it in by the weeks' end. Our first assignment had four elements that were completely unrelated to each other. So basically, they were four separate projects. Then yesterday after our critique we had Assignment #2 assigned and it was due...Today. Ah! But, thankfully I made it out alive. Here are a few things that have been getting me through this wretchedly insane week.
Yummy...Sparkling Pomegranate Izze. So good. Basically, this a 100% juice drink with sparkling water added in. Therefore, it is an organic soda, which makes for a great drink, I have had a couple of these throughout the week and after I have one I automatically feel better. You should try it! Highly recommended! I also like Sparkling Grapefruit, yummo.






It's always nice to have a nice place to rest your head. After a long day it was nice to always come home to this feathery friend.










This was a full bag at the beginning of the week. Now, only two left...what does that say about my high stress level calming solutions? Candy is always a good relaxer.






Also my music was a soother, gotta love Amos Lee, Alison Kraus, the Juno soundtrack, Joshua Radin, and the always reliable James Taylor for a good stress detox.


Finally, How could I have made it without this cool guy? Thanks for your encouragement Josh! I love you!








Today after class I have decided to spend a lot of down time watching movies...You've Got Mail is playing as we speak...reading and doing a little shopping. Tonight I am going to dinner with a friend, whoo hoo!! Girl Time! I am excited!
Tomorrow, I'll get to relax a little in the morning which will be nice, but I really can't wait for the evening. My mom and sister will be here tomorrow afternoon and Josh's mom, Mrs. Kim, will be here tomorrow evening. Why are these people coming in to see me you might ask? Well, Saturday is the I Ching, The Grand Poo Pa, The Great Bambino of days. Saturday...I am going to get my wedding dress! Ah! Hooray! So excited. My dear friend Brooke, my darling mother, my sweet soon-to-be mother-in-law and my ever stylish sister will be joining me on the quest for the perfect white dress. I can't believe it is actually here, hooray! If you would like to see my dress after I get it email me at kelsey.scroggins@gmail.com and I'll send you pics. I would put them up on my blog, but I do not trust J not to look.
Well guys not only have I not been a great blogger this week, but I most likely won't be this weekend! I am extraordinarily busy, but I hope to have a very interesting and fun post after this weekend! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment