Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sweet Sheets!

Hello! How about a quick little post before bed? I have been spending most of today on homework (drawing lines in different values and sizes causing the image to look "warped" and configuring my initials in an interesting way. For fun I added "B" instead of "S") and laundry. I usually wash my sheets every 2 weeks because I adore the smell of clean sheets, but I have been a little behind on my washings because the last two weekends have been a tad bit out of control. So, I redeemed myself today by washing my sheets and my big white fur (not really) blanket.
I told ya! I really love clean sheets! They're part of my "few favorite things"
I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow! What are you doing? Huge plans?

1 comment:

  1. meeeee 2 with the washing sheets deal...i luuuvvv em! miss you!!

    ReplyDelete