Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Should've stuck with the rolls.

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of posts last week, it was hectic one. We had an insane project in Graphic Design, insane. We had to draw our self portrait (I opted to do my profile) and then scan it into PhotoShop then recreate it in Adobe Illustrator using strictly typography. So basically, I scanned my portrait into PhotoShop then I brought the picture into another program, then on top of my portrait I recreated it using letters, numbers, and symbols; finally I removed the hand drawn portrait to reveal my final work. Hopefully tomorrow I can post my work so you guys can let me know what you think!




This weekend I went to see J...hooray! It was a great weekend! J always gets me a little something when I go and see him. Well, this time he went above and beyond...J took me out to eat 4 times and bought me the best surprise!




Yes! It's Coraline! (Click here to see the trailer) J and I went and saw this on Valentine's Day and I LOVED it! It came with 3D glasses too...I mean, how can you beat that? I'll explain the Almond Joy's later.








On Saturday, J played in the Show-Me State games, he thought he did bad, I thought he was amazing. Well...tomato...tomato...Sorry for the weird shot, I had to set the camera on my knee because I zoomed in so far and if I jumped, the picture would blur, so this is what you get.





That night J and I went out for Sushi. Ok. I LOVE sushi, but this batch didn't seem to sit with me so well.












Ok so here is the story, I usually stick to rolls, (California Rolls, Spicy Tuna Rolls, etc.) but this time we decided to go big or go home. I should have gone home. The 3 peices on the top of the bridge were just too much for me, I think the overwhelming amount of raw fish that I consumed that night effected me the next morning. The toilet was my friend for about thrity minutes and I spent the rest of the day laying around. I missed both of J's games, I was mega bummed. But, to cheer me up he made Tomato soup and grilled cheese for dinner and let me have a couple of the Almond Joy's he bought me for surprise! So sweet!


Oh, how the mighty have fallin.










I hope you guys had a great weekend, I did. Tomorrow I hope to post my work from Graphic Design last week. Maybe I'll do a poll to see how many people actually think it looks like me. Maybe...Well, here is a song I have been humming/singing since I got home. Have a good evening! Yay! My taquitos and tots are ready! Hooray! Btw, I had serious problems posting this blog, has anyone else had any issues?

No comments:

Post a Comment