Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sam and Ruby

Today J sent me a little present, I know what you guys are thinking...peppermint sticks, Coraline, a ring, what else could he get you? Well, my sweet fiance always finds something...I am so blessed with a boy that loves to surprise me as much as I love being surprised. Well today J called:

Me:Hello?
J:If I were Kelsey Scroggins I would check my email.
Me:What did you do?
J: Check your email...


After my slow poke Internet finally loaded this is what I found.



You know what makes this present even more exciting, I had never heard of these artists. Josh thought I would like it so he wanted to indulge my love for finding underground folk music and help me celebrate and obsess over a new album...mission accomplished. I have listened to the CD all the way through once and here are my favorite songs so far: The Suitcase Song and Ain't Love Something, sadly I can't find them on the Internet, but maybe you can and if you do check them out!

Thank you so much for your sweet gift J! I love you! You guys have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment