Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend Round-Up

This weekend was a whirl wind! J and I registered at Target, Wal-Mart, and Home Depot this weekend. We had a blast picking out stuff for our future home and deciding on colors...which is when we realized we are pretty plain and stick mainly to Earth tones being the hippies that we are. Here is a math problem for ya:
Registering + Exhaustion = Hard
J and I were pretty tired through out the whole process. At Target we were the glowing couple to be, holding hands, and skipping down the rows...by Wal-Mart (Which was an experience in itself) we were dragging. But, we made it through! Sweet J left today but he left me with a little gift, he's so sweet.

Some peppermint sticks! Yummy! We ate lunch at Cracker Barrel today and while we were checking out J told me to go look for him a book on CD. After checking out, I explained to him that there was nothing good to listen to. Then he explained that was never his plan. Sligh dog.

Well, I have been looking for a new bedside lamp. The one I had was blinding, it was hard to read with and go to sleep. Well folks I have found the coolest new lamp on the planet. Not only is a lamp...it's an oil lamp, warming "Grandma's Cookies" oil everyday. Nice!

Pretty Cool.



Today I ran to NLR to get my ring cleaned, then I came back down to my hood for some grocery shopping. I made a quick trip to Whole Foods and found this cool little guy.


This is a pretty interesting water bottle, don't ya think? What did you guys do this weekend?


Here's a song, have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment