Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Assignment #4

Well, yesterday I was having issues with my blog and it is still happening, but I thought I would give it a try. So here it is...my graphic design project. I made a 94...wahoo! I'm so excited! Here is my work, see any resemblance?





Step 1: This was my sketch, sorry it's hard to make out...but, hopefully you can make out me? If you remember from my post a few days ago I had to sketch my self portrait ( I chose my profile).

Step 2: Upload this sketch onto they computer by scanning and then bring it into Adobe Illustrator to begin forming my self portrait made from typography.














And behold...my final project. I think it turned out well, I really enjoyed this project, it was hard work and really challenged me in my Graphic Design skills. What do you guys think? Can you guys tell it's me?








Well I hope you guys have a great rest of the evening! I am off to finish watching "10 Things I Hate About You" and try to get some studying done! Well I always try to leave you with a song, so here is one I have been humming today...during work...at work...all day basically! Plus, the video is super cool. Have a good one!

3 comments:

  1. Very Cool! I can totally tell that that is your dimple! ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey!!! I am absolutely impressed with you! That picture is gorgeous and you look gorgeous in it! For some reason I didn't even see this blog until now! We are at Mike's family's for the week. We will probably head back Sunday or Monday. I am miss you and love you!!! Call you soon.

    ReplyDelete