Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Weekend.

I'm all tuckered out. Sweet J left this morning after taking me to breakfast at IHOP; sad, sad, sad. But, I did get french toast in the shape of a football so that was pretty cool, not because I am a huge football fan but because food in the shape of anything is always fun. This weekend we have been down to good ole' LA (lower Arkansas) and finished up our registry. Talk about fun! I can't wait to drink out of our juice and tumblers in our little home. On Sunday we had a shoot with Lindsey (our photographer) and what fun that was! I'll post when a sneak peak is up, she said it would be a couple of days, but I can't wait to see how our pics came out! Yay!
Well the month of August will be coming to close in about 3 1/2 hours so here is my September list!
To Do:
10.Continue to work on getting my time down to 30 minutes, a lot harder than I thought it would be.
9.Grocery shop. This should be done tomorrow or Wednesday.
8.Sit by the river on Labor Day
7.Get an air pump...my bike wheels are flat
6.Get a bike basket, it's hard to carry lunch on my bike with no basket.
5.Order wedding shoes...I am very excited! I will post them after I am done...sprucing them up
4.Figure out wedding hair...any suggestions!
3.Give AG her birthday present almost a month late! I am a terrible aunt.
2.Go see J
1.My first shower is September 26! Hooray cannot wait!
What did you guys do this weekend? Anything interesting? Please, Oh Please, tell me about it!

1 comment:

  1. Well, since you asked, I'll tell!
    This weekend I watched a movie, No Country For Old Men, it was creepy. I went to the Farmers Market, which was super fun, to take pictures for my photography class. Saturday night I went to a concert here in Stillwater- it was sooo good (Sherree Chamberlain- look her up!! You will love love her. She's on iTunes.) Then Sunday I took care of children in the morning and evening.

    ReplyDelete