Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

And we are off...

A really quick post today, I am running around trying to get everything done so I can get in bed early. Why you might ask? I am starting my final semester of college tomorrow! Whoo hoo! Can you believe it? I can't...I literally cannot believe I have been in college for 4 and half years and will be getting my degree in Public Relations/Strategic Communications with minors in Studio Art and Business in December....Lord willing. The woes of UALR can be quite deafening, so let us all hope that everything will work out. According to my advisor, I am.
So, today I got paid and I have been saving most of money for J's ring and I want to get him a totally awesome wedding gift...he deserves it, but today, I splurged a little on myself.


1. Pushing Daisies Season 2 on DVD. I couldn't help myself when I saw it, it was a must have. Pushing Daisies was cancelled, but it was the most brilliantly funny show on TV for the past two years, next to The Office. It raked in the Emmy's to prove it!

2. Burt's Bees Deep Conditioning 2 Minute Repair. This was a NEED, my hair is in really bad shape right now...bad shape.

This weekend I am heading to Josh and his parent's in Kirksville, MO. Please pray for safe travels, ever since my wreck I'm a little nervous making the drive! Guys I hope everyone is having a good week getting back into the groove of things! If you're not busy on Thursday night at 7 swing by BCM on UALR's campus, it's our kick off night!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a very exciting week ahead of you!!! Have fun Thursday, we will be praying for you guys. Be safe this weekend and enjoy every minute of it!! Tell Josh we say hello from Tejas!

    Love you my friend!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete