Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekend Registry

What a great weekend? Wonderful weather and good company. J and I have one more stop on the Wedding Registry Tour and we cannot wait! This weekend we stopped in J's hometown and registered at two really cool stores. We picked out pieces that I think, and hopefully he does too, represent our home and our style. Take a look!

Pretty hanging candle votives for our room.

Vase 1.


Vase 2.


Vase 3.

Vases.

Candle stick 1.




Candle Sticks 2.


Check out these guys.

Well, those were a few of the things we picked out,what do you think? Please let me know! What did you guys do this weekend? I'd love to hear about it! Have a good weekend and here is a song to start the week of right. Who doesn't love Japanese speaking robots?

1 comment:

  1. Crystal hanging votives are my favorite! Lala!! :) been too long since i've done that!

    ReplyDelete