Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Get your hair did!

I have been getting a few calls about headbands and hair pins. So for a little incentive and hopefully to spruce up the blog, TODAY and only TODAY...if you who are reading this right now become a new follower of Writing Left Handed, you will receive 50% (holla!) off any one head band or flower pin of your choice! Regular price of pins is $10.00 and headbands are $15.00. Plus you get to create it all on your own!
Step 1: Shoot me and email at kelsey.scroggins@gmail.com titled, I am a follower (I thought it was funny!)
Step 2: Tell me the felt colors and button colors you want in the same email, two birds...one stone. Oh yea.
Step 3: I email you a pic to make sure you like it, I want you happy!
Step 4: I mail it to you!
Hurry! Hurry! There is no time to waste and honestly, I'm ready to start sewing and cutting for all you guys!

Even Lilly Jane cannot believe this deal!

1 comment:

  1. You made my day! hahaha...I know you are totally serious though...I love you.

    ReplyDelete