Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone had a chance to get their Monster Mash on, including treats and tricks! I have been saying all month, Halloween for some reason has taken over my mind this year and being apart of the Alice in Wonderland cast was the best part of my day! Having people in their cars look at me and then say to the person they were with "WHOA! A CAT!" was quite humorous. I have been working on a video that I made and it won't upload. It was made specifically for Halloween so, the public may never get to see this video. Don't worry you're not missing out on much! Here is a late "Happy Halloween" message from J and I! I love J's spider and bloody teeth! Spppoooooky!
What did you guys do for Halloween? Did everyone get their fair share of a sugar overload? I sure hope so!
Quick! Before you go! I have a general question for everyone out there! Yesterday before J left, (I don't like to talk about it.) we ran a few errands, returned a few items, and then headed to Tar-get for a quick browse. While in Target I scoped the entire store...well basically the entire store... for a reasonably priced noise maker. I know, I know, Kelsey, you need a noise maker? Aren't you a pretty good noise maker yourself? Well...not that kind of noise maker. I have issues falling asleep when all is quiet and still, I am wanting to purchase a small...I can't stress that enough...a small machine that will produce peaceful "hmmms", quite ocean roars, and light music.

This is the HoMedics Sound SPA Relaxation Sound Machine, found at Target. This is the machine that almost had me sold, but I felt like I should wait and save a little more money before I splurge 25 dollars. Are any of you guys familiar with this sound machine? Have you used one? and if Yes, did you like it? Was it annoying? Or was the name as it says relaxing? I'd love your input!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could say, I have never had one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have one for Ava and bought one for Edy. There were some for less, but they all shutoff after a certain amount of time. This one stays on throughout the night. We've let it run almost everynight since Ava was born. It now shorts out at times, but still works.

    ReplyDelete