Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Well maybe just a half a drink more...

One of my favorite Christmas movies is Elf...SAAAAANNTA!!!!!!!!! SANTA'S COMING!!!!!! One scene puts Woody the Elf and the girl that he is crushing on in a very awkward situation. But, the song that they sing is my absolute favorite. So for this Christmas I decided (because I still had left over foam board from J's Halloween Costume.) to make two small, easy, paintings to hang by my Christmas tree. But, I wanted them to be extra interesting and I wanted them to have a personal touch. And since my favorite Christmas song is Baby It's Cold Outside, I couldn't resist putting the lyrics on my foam board.




I really can't stay, but baby it's cold outside!

I love these two boards that were made for zero dollas, holla!!!

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahaahahahah...I have been listening to that whole album for the past two days! I knew the second I saw your blog title...it was either going to be about the movie, the soundtrack, or the song itself! LoVe the signs. They look great! Did you get tons of kitchen stuff at your shower or was I wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I'm did that for one of my "stations" that says "visions of sugarplums danced in their heads" ....yours looks better (enter sad violin as i somberly walk away..)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Buddy the Elf...hehe.
    We have always watched Christmas Vacation as a tradition...it is a little crude for kids. So, we have replaced it with Elf. AG loves it!

    ReplyDelete