Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Whose ready to Deck em'?

I have been a busy bee, I was unable to post since Thursday and I am soo sorry! But, I hope you know I have been planning and preparing posts. I have come to the conclusion that even if no one reads them, I still love to write them. So, thank you to those who do read! I love it! After a pretty hectic week, I am glad to finally relax and blog my little heart out!
This week Josh's mom and grandmother came down to southern Arkansas for the first time. Along with Josh, they got to taste Backyard BBQ, which still to this day is the best BBQ I have ever had, Magnolia Bakery, and Mules Catina. Pretty much all my favorite places to eat, so that is good. It was good to spend time with family and friends!
Josh and I had our last shower this weekend and it was a-maz-ing. We both couldn't believe the blessings that were poured out on us. We feel so blessed to be surrounded by people who love us so much! I can't wait to move into our new little home and play with all of our new toys, I'm so excited!
Whose excited for the Holidays?
I know I am. The Holiday Season is officially underway here and I have all my decorations up. I put them up early because they are having to come down before the holidays even get here. Josh's favorite holiday is Christmas and because his holly-jolly, Christmas, spirit has rubbed off on me I have a little winter wonderland in my own little room. Beginning with the scent of Christmas, I can't exactly explain what it smells like but, if I had to describe what Christmas smells like I completely believe that the new oils I bought from Bath and Body Works embodies it.

This is Frosted Cranberry Christmas oil and let me tell you, it smells like Christmas. They also have Winter and Evergreen oils that smell just as wonderful. Plus, there are combo's that you can make by mixing the oils. My ultimate favorite is 10 drops of Frosted Cranberry and 10 drops of Winter, smells just like Christmas!

Since I enjoyed writing questions for Halloween (if you didn't have a chance to read them check them out here!) I thought I would do it again for Christmas. Starting December 1st, I will be asking those tugging on your heart strings, candy cane tasting, snow-flakes on your nose and eyelashes type of Christmas questions. So start thinking about your favorite holiday memories, foods, smells, movies, songs and anything else holiday related. I can't wait to read all of your answers!

Quick note: Head on over to Our Joy...His Glory to see my sis's Christmas decorations, they are Deck'n the Halls over at her home and she did awesome! By the way, my sister is almost 8 months pregnant and she busted out her Christmas decorations and put them up all by her self. All my women, who independent, throw your hands up at me!!! Way to go sis, too cute!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kelsey...I love Christmas!

    Aromatique makes an awesome oil that I put out every year...It is actually called "The Scent of Christmas."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to put up our decorations but we are having thanksgiving at our house this year and we need all the room we can get (lots of people), so I'll have to wait till after. However, all my Christmas shopping is finished except for my brother in law and dad. We are doing only stocking stuffers this year.

    Can't wait to see you in 8 1/2 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete