Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kitchen Joy

If you haven't noticed from this post and this post we live in tinsy-winsy apartment with and itsy-bitsy kitchen. But, over the past month I have learned that joy can come in the smallest and most insignificant things. My kitchen linen drawer. I have a new found adoration for towels and my kitchen towels are some of my fav's! From the regular kitchen towels that are good for wiping counters and drying hands, to the massive monsters that can spread across a whole counter top for drying dishes; kitchen towels have become one of my favorite additions to being a newly-wed. Yes, I know, when you live by yourself you still have kitchen towels...but I love my towels, in my home, with the hubs. Cheesy? O well, I don't care!
There are some other little bonuses that I keep in this drawer, which make it extra special...to me!
The kitchen linen drawer consist of: Sham Wow's; Side note: Every time I get one of these bad boys out (btw, they are awesome, everything they are hyped up to be!) I sing it like Steven Tyler from Aerosmith in a really high-pitched voice "Shham Whhhaaaaaooooooooooooow!" I think it annoys J. Extra Magic Erasers and sponges, the tube for my Dustbuster (it has a "sucker" and a vacuum part, the black thing you see is "the sucker"), my new Martha Stewart kitchen towels (yay!) and my white kitchen towels that I love! Thank goodness for insignificant joys.
Announcement: Edy Rose Hale is one month old today! Ms. Edy Rose, Josh and I can't wait to meet you! You're so pretty we can't even believe it! We're one proud uncle and one proud aunt! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment