Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"That's why they call me Frenchie!"

As you can see here J and I have quite the small kitchen! We are still making lots of progress on our little home and really starting to form our own design style! Which I could not be more excited about! When I was living in Little Rock I was introduced to the super cheap and uber fab (you have to look around but uber fab is there) Garden Ridge! Cheap-o items that really make good home design on a budget possible. About two years ago I purchased to French Boards for pictures and notes to put in my small room. Well, once I made the big move to COMO I couldn't leave them behind.
When we moved in and started putting our home together I figured out the perfect place to put my little French Boards...in the kitchen! They can hold recipes, pictures, lists and other important documentation that we will need on a daily basis.

As you can see here, we have pics from our honeymoon, a list of fish names (which...btw, we still don't have the part for our fish tank...what's going on BabyOrb?) and my Carnival card. I think these add a fun, little whim to our kitchen.

Here are our little frenchies in their fullness. They really do add to our kitchen and they make for some really interesting things to look at while I'm stirring Hamburger Helper!

Disclaimer: I wrote this post almost two weeks ago, my computer froze and I wasn't able to finish it. Also, Josh and I have been really busy! I'm volunteering for The Foundation for the Higher Good, a Columbia based non-profit! I'm lovin' it! I apologize for the lack of posts, I'll try to stop being so lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment