Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bull's Eye for Tar-jet!

I love browsing the aisles of Target! The accessories, hygiene products, clothes (anywhere you can get an Isaic Mizrahe dress on the cheap is, without a doubt, my friend!), pet aisle (I just like to shop for future reference), entertainment, Method cleaning products ( If you haven't heard of my love for Method, check it out here) and of course the Home center. I went browsing around a few days ago and wanted to share my finds! I ran around Target (by myself, I backed out of going to see Shutter Island with J and his friend, Chase at the last minute.) all giddy with my camera, snatching pictures of all my favorite items! Yes, I was getting odd looks from the other shoppers and the store clerks...
I love wicker baskets. Adore them actually, and if there is anything Josh and I appreciate more than baskets it's basket's with lids, for storage of course. If you haven't heard us complain about our need for more storage check it out here and here. I thought these would be a great addition tucked away under an end table or a sofa table. Blankets and extra pillows could be stored inside and snatched out for convenient usage. Side note: Have you noticed how inconvenient it is to spell convenient or convenience...I have.I loved these! Especially the paisley! I have been seeing these around a lot of stores for the past couple of years and I have been reading about them on a lot of design blogs recently. Target also had some made out of wicker...you'll be seeing those soon :)
I love glass!! The next few items are all glass pieces that really grabbed my eye! These two hurricanes were two pretty to pass up! Plus, their...wait for it...cheap! The larger one is $12.99 and the smaller one was $6.99. I loved the domed look at the top and the rounded base, plus...again...I love glass!
I thought these little dudes where so fun! I hope to own one eventually! We really love us some tea, so I try to experiment and make different types of tea and have them around all of the time! Don't worry we supplement our tea drinking with plenty of water! Anywho, one of the Christmas party's I attended used these to serve the orange juice at the brunch, I have loved them ever since!

Last but defiantly not least! Glass votive! Big deals come in small sizes right? Something like that...Anywho, Josh and I love candles we always have them lighting up the crib in the evening. When I saw these beauties for only .99 cents I almost had a heart attack! I snatched two of them and gleefully skipped to my car, not really but I wanted too!

When you guys are browsing Tar-jet or any other great store do you find items that literally make your heart leap for joy? What are they and most importantly where are they? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment